Experience & Skills
Currently coaching snowboarding at Cardrona and have been a professional athlete for many years.
My career took me to the 2006 and 2010 Olympics in Half pipe and Snowboard Cross. My career highlights are:
- First Kiwi to win a Snowboard World Cup - World Cup Sapporo Japan 2001
- Burton Open Wins 2005, 2009
- World Cup Half Pipe 2nd place 2006
- NZ Open Champ X 5 2002-2007
- NZ Flag Bearer 2010 Olympics Vancouver
?Extensive filming experience: worked with live TV, and production companies filming advertisements.
Feature Film? 10 000 BC
Mountian Biking, Tramping, Skateboarding, Kayaking, Fishing